Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Love Reconnection

Love Reconnection Love Reconnection by Sagarika
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You must read book one in order to read this book as it continues a story and will tug at your heart numerous times (that is saying it mildly) while Jen makes the ultimate decision. Who will be the one deserving of her love? Is it Team Brandon, Team Lindon or stuck in limbo Team BranLin?
As you remember, Linden and Jen bonded through pain, but as they say "Pain and love go hand in hand" and couldn't be more accurate of a statement when it comes to them and their story. Both Brandon and Linden will stop at nothing to show Jen AKA Gem that they are worthy of her love. We get to see our secondary character friends as well (Rose, Jack, Brad and Gia).
Some twists or moments that stuck with me while reading this will have you wanting to turn the page and not stop are listed below (no spoilers are given, trust me, but I think you will agree with me on these as you read the story):
>Rose's email cause that was shocking and a twist I totally did not see coming.
>Mel/Brandon-oh Mel you are in major trouble if Jen finds out you teamed up with Brandon & revealed the true relationship with Linden is worse than in the past. Mission GEM is going to squash you both. Hehe
>Jack Morgan AKA the Rockstar makes a few appearances and after reading about him in book one it is a wonder that she hated him and now they are friends. She seen a different side to him though. Jack is still Jack.
>Inquiring minds what to know more on Jack's ties to the Jordan/Mel saga. Oh, I can't wait to read this story!
>Holy creeps we see a Deja vu moment at the hospital. Who is in the hospital and what you say? haha funny you have to read the book to find out.
>You will have mixed feelings (good, bad, sweet, bitter-you name it, you'll feel it) during a trip to the cafĂ©. That song oh my and what he says finally to her will have your eyes watering cause mine sure did. Bet you want to know if it was Brandon or Linden wouldn't you!?
>oh my you will see fireworks in this read-when you get to the part the lightbulb will go off. Chu Ching-My heart exploded, but in a good way.
Regardless of who is chosen, Brandon couldn't be more accurate-Gem and him do deserve happiness after everything that they have been through and no one not even Linden is going to ruin it (even if only a friendship is all that comes out of the deal).  No, I didn't give anything away, both men are leaving it solely up to Jen to decide and if one gets her love and the other gets her friendship they are ok with it. Well not ok, with it, but it's the next best outcome they will take.
As I was reading about Jordan/Mel's relationship it reminds me of myself-we have a weird form of love and we accept it cause it works. What kind of relationship you say? Well read the books and you may find yourself relating to Jen or Mel or maybe a little of both.
Do we get to see a different side to Linden in this book or is he still cold and heartless? As Seth, says to Linden, "you might have loved her, but you took her for granted and never gave her the respect she deserved!" I said this is book one and Seth pretty much spoke it for me. We see Linden's true feelings for Jen and boy does he hide it well.
I will say that my chosen team was not selected, but in the end I am ok with the outcome and can actually agree with it. This story may be a love triangle, but it is unpredictable, suspenseful and hopeful all in one. Just when you think you figured out the team, you get thrown a hoop and are anxiously waiting to see what transpires. It is definitely a page turner! I was a little sad and teary, but Jen gets her HEA and the other finally gets the closure needed to move on and I can't wait to read about that story as well. This is one series that you will definitely need to add to your TBR list. Oh and finally, I agree with the author. The P.S. statement is spot one and can't wait for it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment