Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: A Promise Kept

A Promise Kept A Promise Kept by Anissa Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grace is trying to keep a promise she made to her brother a little bit before he passed away. She is the sweetest and kindest women that just wants to live her life. She is an author of historical romances. Recently though she started writing a memoir. The memory though that came with writing the book are hard.
Evan is a famous actor. He also just happens to move in next door to Grace. His assistent called Grace to fix their sink and Evan fell in love. Since he is famous will that get in the way of their budding relationship?
This book was well written and I enjoyed it very much. I read book two before I read this one and I liked Grace more in book 2 better. She seemed more fun and loveable. I liked their story and finally getting to know exactly what the promise was she made to her brother. I wish this had a little more fun. I can not wait for more from this author. Book 3 is Zach's story from what I hear. I'm excited for his book he seems like a hoot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment