Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Review: A Promise Made

A Promise Made A Promise Made by Anissa Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marla is slowly making herself crazy with work. She's trying to do things right but it doesn't seem to be working. In steps her best friend and made someone promise to take care of her. She is so sweet and kind. I loved her from the beginning! Your heart just melts with love!
Josh is a personal trainer to the stars. He is fit and British who wouldn't fall for him? Marla that's who. He just wanted her to know he cared about her and her well being. He is a major cutie and I love his dog!
These two are the best couple ever!!! There is a little mystery in their story. It makes you wish you had a love story like theirs. I didn't know this was apart of the series. I want to go back and read the first book! I also can't wait for the next book!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment