Monday, July 4, 2016

Review: Black

Black Black by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warning! This is a dark and suspenseful romance if these are not your type of reads do not continue with this review or reading this book, if these are your type of books continue on and grab this book cause it was so AMAZING.

This is the first book that I have read by this author and all I can say is I am hooked and I need to get my hands on Red and White. She has met a fan for life. I read this all in one sitting it was that good. It was a little of a mind freak (not the word I would really use, but you get the point) and I loved it.

Black AKA Liam is a very dark person and has no soul left. At one time he felt a little bit of his soul have feelings when he was sixteen and then she disappeared. She re-enters into his life ten years later not the person he remembers and that is putting it nicely.

Rose is another lost soul, but in a different way. She has been destroyed by a man who was supposed to love her. Wow! All I can say is that man deserved to be put through his own hell, how can you do that to someone and then just leave it like it doesn't matter. The good thing out of that was Bella though and the only good thing.

In this story we get to read about dark souls, child abuse, hitmen/MC club, friendship and the twist that I did not see coming on how some of these characters tied together. Wowzer, Black truly did payback the man from his childhood. Rose doesn't get the HEA that we hoped for in a story, but in a way she still got the best HEA with Liam and the littles involved in the story. I had tears at the end of this book and I can not wait to read the next book, Red cause I'm now hooked on this author and can't wait to see how the next story will unfold.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment