Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: End Game

End Game End Game by Emersyn Vallis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sidney just got out of a tough situation and is finally putting together the who, what and why things are happening to her. Her twisted story just gets to be more twisted when she starts playing detective. She is a fighter and is trying to protect her family at all cost.
Simon is a big alpha male and will do anything to protect Sidney. He's been protecting her without her knowing it.
The ending to this twisted story was awesome. I'm glad to have finally gotten the answers I needed. These two are really hot and heavy! I'm glad Sidney finally accepted her fate. At the start of the series I wasn't really for Simon and now I understand him and like him. Awesome read. 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment