Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: Hanging Pawns

Hanging Pawns Hanging Pawns by Emersyn Vallis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is about Mea and Josh. I want to point that our first because I was confused when I started the book.
Mea is running from her past. A past that is more interconnected to Sid and Simon then I first thought. I loved Mea from the start of the book. She is such a loveable girl! She just had some bad things happen in her life that made her who she thought she needed to be.
Josh fell in love at first sight. He knew that Mea would be his forever the moment he saw her. In this book you get to see the softer side and not the actor. He's so sweet and caring with Mea.
I loved this book! I wish it was book 1. I had a hard time getting through book one. This one was so smooth and it flowed a lot easier then the other one. I'm excited we got the chance to get into Mea and Josh's heads. I understand a little more but I still have questions. 5 wonderful stars.
Book three here I come

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment