Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review: Limits of Destiny

Limits of Destiny Limits of Destiny by Sharlyn G. Branson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sad to see this series end cause I loved each volume more and more each time I read a new one. Alexander and Alexia have come along way though and while they have their doubts at times and have the evil side speaking to them they don't let this destroy their relationship like they have in the past.

Alexia is still struggling with the past events and Alexander is right there to pick her up as always. Swoon! I love how he was so dark and gritty in his past cause looking at him now you would never know it. They both have grown so much in their relationship and at times you still wanted to shake them together, but in the end the epilogue couldn't have been better. Alexia finally got her dream and Alexander is getting paid back hehe with the babies. Though they do say your kids are twice as worst as you were with your parents so these two are in for the ride of their life.

I will agree with the author on the fact that Alexia is an angel and her BF, Lily is the devil. Francesco had his hands cut out with that one. Though he became smart as well when it came to the relationship and keeping your girl happy. Glad we got to see Oliver in here as well. Wow, the twist on that story was not expected, but oh so good. I may just have to take a trip to Switzerland and find me an Alexander. haha.

If you haven't read this series yet, please do cause you will not regret reading it. Each book continued the story and kept you in suspense, swooning and panting from the sex scenes. It did not drag on. I will miss this series and hope to hear from these characters down the road even in a crossover series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment