Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: Sacrifice

Sacrifice Sacrifice by Emersyn Vallis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sidney is becoming a strong women and realizing that maybe she can have it all. She's finally accepting that Simon is going to be there for her, but in the end will he be able to save her? She's funny and full of spunk. I like her when she's on pain killers.
Simon is trying to be there for Sidney as much as she will allow him to be. I still am unsure if I like him to much. He seems like a good guy but after the needing of this book I don't know.
The ending was WOW. What the heck just happened? I'm still trying to figure it out. We find out the who is leaving the chess pieces but still don't know the why. Why is this person doing this? What do the triplets have to do with it? Are they good guys or bad???
Ugg book four here I come because I'm confused and need answers. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment