Monday, July 18, 2016

Review: Heaven Sent

Heaven Sent Heaven Sent by Tania Sparks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Being a rock star isn't all that when you don't get to keep your soul mate. Ash and Angel AKA Eve were high school sweethearts. She knew he would make it big one day and was supportive of his career. Ash seen a different side of being in the public eye and broke it off with Angel so that she could have the life she deserved (finish college etc). I can understand to a point why he did what he did, but he suffered if not as much as she did while they were separated for seven years.

A chance encounter has them meeting again. Can they rekindle their relationship a second time or will the limelight still hurt their chance at being in a relationship? This story was really good and I can not wait to read the other books in this series cause I truly loved the storyline and the chemistry between Ash and Angel and I know that Trixie and Nikki as well as the other band members have a story of their own to tell.

Oblivion band if real would be a band to see on tour. I highly recommend this book to others who love reading about rock bands.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment