Wednesday, December 14, 2016

AMO JONES – LOOKING BACK AT 2016

SERIES NAME: Westbeach

Love rockstar reads? You need to meet Ryder & Ryker!

Westbeach cover.png

Losing Traction (Westbeach #1) 31440440.jpg My name is Phoebe Rendon. Growing up as the only girl surrounded by the Sinful Souls MC community has never been easy. Outside of the club, I had no life because my brother and his two psycho best friends kept tabs on me. My only out was racing at Point Hellers, the largest and steepest drift mountain in Westbeach, California. Cars were my life, and eight years later, that hasn’t changed. Only now, I have the funds to support my habit. My love life’s been rocky. All I’ve known of love is twisted biker men from other MC chapters. Until I met Ryder Oakley, the lead singer and rock God from Twisted Transistor. He showed me the world in two weeks. Then one night he up and left me, without so much as a note. Now, two years later, I’ve been assigned as a fashion assistant to go on tour with Alyx Munroe, pop princess and diva queen. Only my shitty boss Maree omitted to inform me that Alyx Munroe would also be touring with Twisted Transistor. Just when I thought I’d forgotten Ryder, he comes back into my life in full force, causing me to slowly lose traction of my feelings. With my plans for building my own racing circuit underway, I finally have the footing to leave the fashion industry and concentrate on finalising my circuit. Where we can showcase some of the best and hottest girl racers from around the world. This empire is mine, but with power and money comes hate and destruction. Welcome to Westbeach.

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1tj9CbG

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1PS2M7r

F*cker 31352250.jpg Ryker Oakley only cared about three things during school —fighting, his band, and getting laid. When he took it upon himself to ‘babysit’ Bryleigh Munroe, he didn’t expect her to be so much trouble, and he sure as shit wasn’t prepared for how fast she would grow on him. Fast-forward to eight years later, his band—Twisted Transistor—is the most successful rock group known to mankind. When his brother’s wedding brings the only girl he ever came close to caring about, back into his life, he discovers something he thought they had left behind in the past, had been destroying her daily. Bryleigh Munroe was a popular girl at school, but because her father was a politically powerful man in the San Diego region, the boys either swore away from her or were trying too hard to get with her. She wanted one night. Quick and dirty. No strings. Only she didn’t expect Ryker Oakley to flip the script on her without her even realizing. Eight years later, Bryleigh still battles with the mistakes she made when she was younger. She’s had to deal with things that she shouldn’t have had to, all on her own. After all this time has their bond remained silent? Can she forgive the torment Ryker inflicted on her? Or will the choices they made all those years ago force them to re-unite. This is book two in the Westbeach series, but can be read as a stand-alone.

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2fjiWZo

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2ffVBEM

No comments:

Post a Comment