Friday, December 30, 2016

Review: Indulgence

Indulgence Indulgence by Jeanne McDonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amber oh Amber, don't you know you shouldn't ever interrupt someone when reading?! haha. I feel the same way as Addison when interrupted in my bookland. From page one to the end of this book you are hooked. You become Addison and experience the hurt from being betrayed by her ex-fiance, you laugh with Amber on how she knows their is an inner kink in Addison she is hiding, the many yoga moments with Brix that have you gasping and laughing all at one and last, but not least from the moment the invitation is granted through the whole party experience.
Addison is obsessed with erotic author, Sebastian Hawk and going to the ultimate NY's party he hosts tops a great way to end the new year. While there, she meets a bartender, Luke who guides her through the night. She feels something there, but the rules are the rules. Oh my, your heart will be beating during a room scene with Luke, Addison and Brix. I knew it before she figured it out. Clark Kent AKA SLH is one and the same. Who is Clark Kent? Why, read it and find out cause it certainly isn't Superman let me tell you.
Bass is every women's and even some men's fantasy. We get to see a side that most people don't see. They only see the author we see the real him and love it. You will laugh out loud with the throwbacks and characters referenced in this book. You will feel the passion in the scenes, your nerves will be tested seeing where this plays out as well as wanting to smack, Jacoby cause I am not certain I would remain your friend.
The word, YES will leave you yearning for more. Take a chance with this series cause it is HOT and for those of us who would dream of attending a party like this, but never have the nerve like me, this book is for you to live out our fantasy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment