Monday, December 12, 2016



What Breaks a Man?
Sensible Hearts 2
By H.Q. Frost
Media Pack

Synopsis:
This sequel to What Makes a Man? navigates a life that can break a man. 
There’s a difference between bad guys, and good guys that do bad things. 
Stuck on a similar path from his sordid past, Dom’s intentions are pure but his ideas are not. He’s struggling to find himself in the right situation for the right reasons. When his saints all become sinners, he’s not sure what he should stand for anymore. And the life he can’t back away from starts to break him down.

Snippet:
She said yes seven days ago and I haven’t heard from her since. I lasted all of three days before I started obsessively calling her. She’s got this hold on me and I just want her to love me and let me be at her side. She’s making me insane and I don’t know what help there is left for me. CJ keeps telling me the hardest part is the first few weeks. I’ll be over her in a couple weeks. That doesn’t really feel like an option. Seven years passed and I didn’t get over her. And now, seeing we’re completely different people, I still don’t feel like this is wrong.


Links:
What Breaks a Man? Book 2: http://amzn.to/2hlNdbL
What Makes a Man? Book 1: http://amzn.to/1UEIrOZ
H.Q. Frost Facebook: www.facebook.com/h.q.frostauthor
Goodreads: goo.gl/oJFAzj
Amazon: goo.gl/yPxbgI



No comments:

Post a Comment