Wednesday, December 21, 2016




Title: The Way Back
Series: Emerald Bay #1
Author: Lilly Mirren
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Danielle Owergoor
Release Date: January 2, 2017



Blurb

Nothing’s turning out the way I’d planned.

I’d given up on winning back my cheating husband, swallowed my pride, and returned to the sleepy beachside town of my childhood, Emerald Bay.

A chance to forget the pain of divorce, and make a fresh start. A chance to find the person I used to be.

I didn’t expect to run into my high school boyfriend. The one that got away — the first big regret of my adult life. I didn’t expect him to look so good, or to be so lost. He was in pain, and I was in no shape to help him.

I wasn’t looking for love. I couldn’t take another heartbreak. I just wanted to find myself, or at the very least some kind of peace. But a love like ours is hard to shake, even after so many years apart.

I never thought I’d get a second chance at happiness. A second chance with Finn. I just wanted to find the way back to the person I once was.

But maybe… just maybe… he was the way back.







Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Lilly Mirren lives in Brisbane, Australia with her husband and three small children.

Lilly always dreamed of being a writer, and is now living that dream. She is a graduate of both the University of Queensland, where she studied International Relations, and Griffith University, where she completed a degree in Information Technology.

When she's not writing, she's chasing her children, doing housework or spending time with friends.



Author Links

TWITTER
WEBSITE
GOODREADS
AMAZON
BOOKBUB


No comments:

Post a Comment