Monday, December 19, 2016

Review: One Day at a Time

One Day at a Time One Day at a Time by Evan Grace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had read the last book in this series first before I read this book and I knew that I was intrigued by Tessa and Cash's story, but after reading this book it all comes together now. Each book can be read as a standalone as it ties different characters, but you will see them throughout the other book.
I would never had guessed that Tessa dealt with so much as she did. I knew that there were family issues from reading book five first before book four, but it breaks your heart when you read this story. Tessa you are a strong women is all I will say so that I don't leave any spoilers for anyone.
Cash had his own demons that he struggled with and continues to struggle with. His story was heartbreaking, but swoon worthy at the same time as he did a complete 180. One of the things that I loved about Cash is that he knew of Tessa's situation and took it slow and courted her and moved at her pace. You don't find this much now days and made you love him that much more when he does this.
You will find love, heated passion, suspense and twists while reading this story. It leaves you feeling like the story for the most part if completed. There are still some questions on the whole Abby situation that is left unanswered, but thinking this was on purpose as we will get a story on this through the spin off series possibly is my guess. After you read this, the saying, "One day at a time" makes the perfect sense and sometimes gets lost in our busy, fast paced society. Can I have a Cash please?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment