Friday, December 23, 2016




BAD BOYS AFTER DARK: DYLAN BY MELISSA FOSTER IS LIVE

  BLOGS REVIEW


Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan (Bad Boys After Dark, #2; Billionaires After Dark #6; Love in Bloom #48)Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet Alpha male read! I want a Dylan, just saying. He's a little mix of bad boy, shows emotions and goes beyond to keep and give up control to even out the play you can say. This may be part of a series; however, it is a standalone. While you see characters cross over from other books, it has no impact on this story and characters. This is the first Bad Boys After Dark that I have read and now I want to go back and read the other one plus the secondary characters mentioned in here. I recently read, Tru Blue and loved it so I wanted to read more by this author and so glad I read this book. We all need a little bad boy in our life with a touch of sweetness.
Dylan owns a bar and tends to go with needy girls. He feels he needs to be wanted by helping instead of being wanted until he meets Tiffany. Tiffany has made a name for herself as a Sports Agent and has no time for relationships. She's a one and done type of girl. She is feisty, likes control and is a workaholic and this is saying it nicely when it comes to her work. What was supposed to be one night of fun for both turns tables on these two when they see something there beyond the one night. Dylan will do anything to show Winters that she can have a little of both, work and me time.
Love the little things he does for her and how he opens her eyes to so much more. If she can give up a little control she can still be the agent she needs to be to make it in a guy world and give herself the time she needs to unwind. What I can say is Dylan is a very patient man cause not many would put up with her. I wanted to smack the phone out of her hand a few times. He calls her Summers and it fits her afterwards cause she finally opens her eyes and sees the light, she puts the phone down. haha. No really she shed her winter coat and enjoyed herself and experienced a whole new season to enjoy.
We see that Dylan realizes she isn't needy and she wants to want him. While it becomes a shock this is exactly what he needs. Summers realizes that she can have her cake and eat it too, with a little balance. My heart breaks for his sister and the fundraiser he hosts yearly, but I think this finally helped nudge the family after all these years.
These two fit well together. They balance out each other, they helped heal each other in regards to their family without realizing it and the funny banter between these two are so funny. Oh, we need to say that the passion between these two are on fire. You get all the emotions in one book and will fall in love with these characters. Who doesn't love a bad boy with a soft side? I can't wait to read more on this series of Bad Boys After Dark cause these Bad brothers are HOT.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you came back for more and are looking forward to reading the first in the series! Thank you for your wonderful review--I truly appreciate it. I hope you have a happy new year XOXO

    ReplyDelete