Monday, December 19, 2016

Review: Swing

Swing Swing by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lincoln is a famous athlete in the baseball industry. Sadly after an injury sidelines him he is restless and frustrated. Until one day he runs into a young lady who just might change his world upside down. He is foul mouthed and very sexy. He is hard to ignore.
Danielle just knew from her childhood she could never fall in love with an athlete. Her father was one. However once she sees Linc...she just might changer her mind. Will their love prevail? Or will she let the past get in the way?
I didnt know before reading that this was book two in the Landry siblings series. I didn't feel like I missed a beat though. Jumped right in and these characters make you feel their love and warmth from the start. I am excited to find out what his next for their rambunctious family. 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment