Friday, January 13, 2017

Dirty Little Secret By Janae Keyes




Dirty Little Secret

Champagne Bubble and Lipstick Stains (Book 2)

by  Janae Keyes



Heartbreak is one thing.
The man she loved having a secret fiancé, another.
An illicit affair is something else altogether.
Taylor Walker thought she could start again without Lord Nathaniel Branagan, but a man like that is a hard habit to break.
Lord Nathaniel Branagan is determined to keep Taylor his, but his engagement to Lady Miranda Dowlington isn’t so easily breakable.
Luring Taylor into an affair, Nathaniel and Taylor are unaware of the ramifications of their Dirty Little Secret.

Amazon US * Amazon CA * Amazon UK






What Others Are Saying!

Janae Keyes is the kind of author you wait eagerly for to release a new book. I have thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this book just like I have her others.
Like always her stories grip you from the start and this is what happened here to me. I love the characters , Taylor and Nate. They both come to life for me and I was immediately taken in the swirl of emotion that the story began with. I read this book in one sitting because I couldn't bring myself to put it down , it just kept me wanting to know more and more until I got to the end and still wanted more.
The story is fantastic, spicy hot and sophisticated. I can see this becoming a movie. I can't wait for her next book.
-Author Khardine Gray

*******************************

WOW!! Words cannot express how much I LOVE this series and author! She's incredible and her writing is amazing. This book made me happy, angry, sad, speechless, and so much more! I was laughing, crying, and smiling along with the characters the entire time.

I can't wait to read more of Janae's work. She seriously is a Queen of the Written Word! Can't wait to see where her writing career takes her. Hopefully someday we will see her characters on The Big Screen!
-Author Kayla Kirby


All About Janae Keyes!




Janae was born and raised in the California Bay Area. She grew up a very creative only child and has been writing for as long as she can remember.

Janae accidentally met her now husband online, and a whirlwind romance began because of their mutual love of Harry Potter. After dating long distance, Janae picked up her life in California and moved halfway around the world to Belgium to be with him, all in the life of a hopeless romantic.
When Janae isn’t chasing around her active toddler, she is working on new ideas and working to improve her craft. Janae is currently living in a suburb of Brussels, Belgium with her husband and daughter.



Facebook * Twitter * Amazon * Goodreads * Instagram * Website






BLOGS REVIEW

Before I begin, I will say that I feel that you don't even have to read book one before reading this book. Yes, you get the background as to how their relationship began etc., but you could easily follow this book without reading book one. Though you will certainly be reading backwards if that is the case cause you will want to experience the bubbly they did in book one. 
Taylor is heartbroken after learning that he has a fiance and she is his dirty little secret. He is determined to keep Taylor, but first he must get rid of that horrible despicable, Lady Miranda. I think I am putting that extremely nicely too after you read this book. Taylor's heart wins and against her better judgement she gives into Nate and continues the affair. Nate the oh great Lord you need to man up and break the chain of command like you do in the business world when it comes to this arranged marriage. Miranda's actions need to be brought to attention and all I can say is Tay you better open that gorgeous mouth of yours and let Nate know the truth. This would be the ultimate in your face for Miranda and probably a way for him to break free of the marriage he doesn't want. What am I talking about you say? Well read the book silly, cause while Tay may be a dirty little secret never in my life did I expect the twist and suspense we got in this story. Love how the help side with Tay. She is a true Gem and is exactly what the Lord needs to be himself in his world. Nate makes you chuckle when he speaks of loving Chocolate, but you still want to smack him especially after his comment in the wing. Truly a gasping moment!  
We see a true love story here between Tay and Nate and of course this cliffy is worse than in book one. Why oh Why? Book three better be here soon cause I don't think there is enough Champagne in the world for us to drink waiting to see how this story plays out. While you leave us in suspense wondering where this may head all I can really say is don't hurt the "JellyBean" please please. This is a true turning point in their relationship and they need this sugar to get their HEA. 






No comments:

Post a Comment