Tuesday, January 31, 2017





Genre: Romantic Comedy

Publication Date: February 3, 2017


Blurb


I run a popular dating and relationship blog in San Diego. People think I’ll spill their secrets all over social media—and that’s probably true. One mention from me can make you the hottest commodity in town or sink your social life. I protect my friends, but others sometimes end up as clickbait.

My newest column is all about the most undateable men in San Diego. Between my own experiences and those of my friends, I have plenty to choose from. Want to know if Carter King, the heir to King Communications with gorgeous abs and a persistent personality, makes the list or ends up in my bed? Read on to find out…


COURTING SANDY EGGO
posted by Courtney Sanders

FAST FIVE: WHY MY STORY IS WORTH READING
5. You could use a laugh. 
4. There’s a guy named Axel.
3. Abs and beaches.
2. Sex. Lots of sex.
1. Carter King may be my next headline.


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2jQjqXg

PRE-ORDER TODAY FOR .99 CENTS






About Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She’s a part-time college instructor and former high school English teacher. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Follow Lisa Suzanne


















No comments:

Post a Comment