Monday, April 30, 2018

Title: Clinched: A Single Dad Romance
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Contemporary/Single Dad Romance
Release Date: April 28, 2018
Charlie is everything I want and didn’t realize I need. It’s clear to me now that the woman I met at the club is only one layer of the woman I’m falling for. I’m a fixer by nature but for the first time I wouldn't fix a thing. I want her just the way she is. Broken pieces and all. Who needs the fairy tale when we can have the reality. 

Tristan is everything I want, yet don't deserve. He’s loving, protective, smart, an amazing father, and he’s on to me. That's why I need to speed this story up and tell him everything, so we can flip to the end of the book, and him and his daughter can move on to the next story. One where they get a happily ever after. Because there’s no story I’m a part of that ends in any way but tragedy. 
“Holy Hell! Oh. My. God!
I don't even know where to begin with this book!
To say I loved it is a HUGE understatement.” - Justlovemybooks.com blog

“I could not put this book down!! I read every chance I got.” - Shannon
“Oh my gosh what a story I simply fell in love with Tristan and Charlie .....” - Heather Dee

CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY OVER ON FACEBOOK

Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book. 
Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. - Pam Allyn
While reading and writing are her passions, her two children are her entire world. You can probably find them at a Disney park before you would find them at home on the weekends!
HOSTED BY:


 Tristan’s story is one that we have been waiting for if you have read about him in book one of the
Fighting Love series (this is book two) or if you saw him in the Fighting series book (parent’s stories).  He gives with his heart and is a fixer when it comes to his friend/family, but when he meets Charlie he wants her just the way she is. You will laugh when Tristian assumes something when it comes to Charlie and she goes right along with it. Chuckle worthy and then some. I will say that each book can be read as a standalone if you choose to do this and not read the other stories. I have not read the full Fighting series and enjoyed the books and then the spin-off to these kids.
Tristan grabs you from when he was little, then grabs you again in Bella’s book. You hurt for him and may have been a little torn on how that story ended up, but when it comes up in his story and you see where they are now you will agree this was the best TAP OUT for the right reasons. The way that Tristan is with his daughter shows you how much of a man he is. He is protective and caring. Mason being there for him as not only his roommate/friend/uncle is pretty cool. I don’t think I will ever see fishing the same way anymore after reading this book. The question is will Mason be able to catch a fish or will it be too hard to hook the bait? Cannot wait! Lexi is too cute and has daddy and Mason wrapped around her fingers. She tugs at your heart with not only her artist side, but with Charlie and the friendship she has with Bella/Marco’s daughter. Keep growing this family cause that just means more stories for us! Haha
Charlie, Wow is all I can say to avoid spoiling her story. Heartbreaking and beautiful all rolled into one. It’s almost like Lexi is your guardian angel and that is why fate intervened when it did. Oh, that twist at the end had me wanting to TAP OUT, but that was the best KNOCK OUT win EVER in this story!! Your heart breaks many times when it comes to Charlie’s side and then Tristan’s side when it comes to Gina. Both Charlie and Tristan take some uncertain turns and twists, but the way they find themselves brings Sunshine to their world instead of the clouds that were there. Lexi steals this show and I love how she got her name and how it resurfaces again near the end. That epilogue though just left us fighting for more now so until then I guess our sign shall read, “Gone Fishin’!”

No comments:

Post a Comment