Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Title: Sinister Love
Series: Dark Intentions Duet #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 24, 2018
He was a drug I couldn’t kick. I’d overdosed on him before. It didn’t turn out well.
I was stupid enough to let him crack my heart, in hopes we would fall off the same cliff together. 
No matter how much my idiotic heart wanted to love him, my head knew better. 
He didn’t choose me. 
He chose her. 
That’s where the problem started. 
Maybe that’s how it should end.

HOSTED BY:


Blessed me father for I have sinned continues and we are chanting this right along with him praying this Sinister Love goes where we want this to go. OMG, not who I thought and you will punish yourself once it comes to light!
Punishment for loving him and betraying her is not a well-deserved penance you must pay with what you endured. Oh, and the things endured torture your heart and soul. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, our Sass if full of spunk, strong and brave and you shall see why. If Ryken broke her, but didn’t do you think others could break her? Um, that’s a big fat NOPE.
Ryken is still the protector even when he is afar. It’s always been Saskia AKA Barbie or Blondie, but he didn’t choose her against many of our wishes. He chose Livia (yuck). The emotions are high again in this story, but some revelations come to light and it is totally Sinister. The question remains to you though is will the sin be resurrected and Sass gets her heart back or does Livia win again? If you thought the first book in the Dark Intentions was oh so right, but oh so wrong, just wait until you dive into this baby. This book is a duet and you must read, Distorted Love first before reading Sinister Love.  
Ironic that Livia can't understand why he loves her (Barbie) more than her (Livia), but Sass feels same way as her. She knew from beginning they both like each other and still stepped in so I say it's even. Robert was spot on with the comment on this. Is it cruel that I was hoping for worse? TL is corrupting my brain Haha Yes, I’m going to hell for thinking this on the plot twist, but all I can say is its payback really. Redemption came which you will be happy with, but can you really ever trust after this is what we must ask ourselves.
The Cane and Quinn tension holy cow I didn’t expect that at all. You will be saying Son a B that was a turn you don’t see coming your way.
Robert’s and Sass friendship still intact even with Stiles out of picture.  Fake it to you make it Sass couldn't do this unlike our big bad alpha Ryken.
As bad as Ryken is I love seeing his softer side of love he gives to Barbie as compared to the past. You really see a different side to Ryken in this book. Oh, you’ll still love/hate him, but I would forgive him, though I’m not sure I could forget.
Quinn needs his own book as does Robert (even though he isn’t evil). TL amazes you once again with how she can take something so dark and make us believe that its OK in the end. We are truly one dysfunctional group of people, just saying, but we love the world of hell she puts us through before piecing us together. Such a beautiful broken love that we won’t forget anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment