Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Finding Dawn by J.L. Leslie






BLOGS REVIEW

Drew's move to CA was the best decision he ever made especially to get away from his crazy butt ex-Kammie. Wow, I knew I didn't like her when we met these characters in Let the Waves Come In, but never did I expect the twist that was given in this book. Holy smoke, she was crazier than I thought. 
Meeting Dawn by that awesome mishap was the best thing that happened to both of them honestly. He truly brought out the side of her when he does find out who she is that has been hidden since she was a kid. You had me there for a second cause I thought for sure once he found out who she really was he was a goner since he was hating her as a public person.
Wow, the emotions that occurred while reading this book cause all I kept thinking is what mother would be like this to their child. Yes, I am not naïve and know that there are parents out there like this, but that is just so wrong on all levels. Sad to say she got what she deserved after the crap she put her daughter though.
Loved that we got a continued look into Declan and Aubrey's relationship from the first book cause this crew was awesome. I cannot wait to read more by this author. I will say that even though this book stemmed from another book you don't have to read Let the Waves Come in to understand this book. It will give you the background to Drew's ex though and his relationship with Aubrey as well. It can be read out of order though and you will definitely want to be reading both cause these books were awesome.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment