Tuesday, July 12, 2016

White by T.L Smith

Title: White
Series: Black #3
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance
Release Date: July 11, 2016
Everything changes, in seconds, minutes, hours. 
I know, it happened to me. 
It wasn’t for the better, it was for the worst. 
I am broken, no that doesn’t sound right, I am chipped. Pieces of me have been chipped so bad that it’s impossible to claim them back. Even if I want to, even if its for her.




T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words. 

T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes ;-)
Don't be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn't bite, hard!
HOSTED BY:

BLOGS REVIEW

White
Still speechless days later on this book. We got to see Jake's story in this book and wow I knew he had feelings for Rose, but was not expecting this story. He is a true man even with his dark sides to care for Rose and her kids while Black is gone for those few years.
Addy love her, she gives him a run for his whiteness and how they each gave a little to get to the point of his dark side he craves and her soft side she deserves. Once again, T.L. kept those twist flying at us and has you on the edge of your seat gasping and then smirking at Rose or Addy.
Of course we get a twisted HEA that our author loves to curve at us. This is the area I wish to speak of and can't or it would give spoilers and you won't get that from me. All I can say is I'm glad they got a semi HEA and wished it could have turned out differently cause they both deserved this at least once in their lifetime together.
I will say that although this is a part of the series, that you truly don't have to read book 1 and 2 as that is Black and Rose's story. Yes, Jake is throughout those books, but this is his story and while certain events continue in this book, I still would have understood it without knowing the background. Though you will be wanting to read all the books anyways cause these dark reads are so good you will want the whole story. You will truly be seeing the colors black, red and white reading this series. Think paintball splats being hit at you with your feelings is how I can best describe the feelings you endure reading this series.  

Black

Warning! This is a dark and suspenseful romance if these are not your type of reads do not continue with this review or reading this book, if these are your type of books continue on and grab this book cause it was so AMAZING.
This is the first book that I have read by this author and all I can say is I am hooked and I need to get my hands on Red and White. She has met a fan for life. I read this all in one sitting it was that good. It was a little of a mind freak (not the word I would really use, but you get the point) and I loved it.
Black AKA Liam is a very dark person and has no soul left. At one time he felt a little bit of his soul have feelings when he was sixteen and then she disappeared. She re-enters into his life ten years later not the person he remembers and that is putting it nicely.
Rose is another lost soul, but in a different way. She has been destroyed by a man who was supposed to love her. Wow! All I can say is that man deserved to be put through his own hell, how can you do that to someone and then just leave it like it doesn't matter. The good thing out of that was Bella though and the only good thing.
In this story we get to read about dark souls, child abuse, hitmen/MC club, friendship and the twist that I did not see coming on how some of these characters tied together. Wowzer, Black truly did payback the man from his childhood. Rose doesn't get the HEA that we hoped for in a story, but in a way she still got the best HEA with Liam and the littles involved in the story. I had tears at the end of this book and I can not wait to read the next book, Red cause I'm now hooked on this author and can't wait to see how the next story will unfold.

Red

This is book 2 in the Black series. It picks up from where the cliffy in book 1 left off. We find out who Trace is and what transpired in those five years. Wow! Just amazing that this dark read continues to keep you on your toes and keeps throwing you those feelings of color. One moment you feel dark (black) and the next you feel semi at piece not fully at ease (red). Just waiting for the light to pull us to a brighter side (white).
Liam AKA Black deals with loss, his dark side and struggling to come to terms with the results that we find out about in this book. Rose AKA Red also has a broken side and has to struggle and come to terms with what all this means now that we know the memory is returning. No matter the dark and broken side that we see in this story these two have off the chart sex; however, I may be leaning on the turf that Sax and the BF may have some hotness as well. Duh she does end up prego all the time haha. We get to see snippets of Jake's feelings as well while we continue to learn the unfolding of the story behind all. The suspense will keep you on the edge of your seats. Can't wait to read book 3, White to learn Jake's side and his feelings and his broken darkness that he carries with him. Again you have been warned, if you don't like dark suspense romance this series is not for you. You will be sorry though cause if you can watch movies similar to this you can definitely enjoy this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment