Monday, July 18, 2016

Review: Dirty Work

Dirty Work Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reagan is running for the open Senate seat in her home state of Illinois. Her father previously held that title and she wanted to make him proud. What will it cost her to do so though? Her integrity? Her family? Her secret relationship with Jude is the only thing that keeps her head above ground when all heck breaks loose.
Jude is running opposite from Reagan. As a decorated war veteran he thinks he can help them and become state senator. He may not know what it fully takes to be in politics. Will he survive the ruthlessness of the political game?
A love story in the most unlikely of places. I loved it from start to finish. Once I started I couldn't stop! It was amazing and the sexy stuff was off the charts. Great job!!! 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment