Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review: Breaking His Rules

Breaking His Rules Breaking His Rules by R.C. Matthews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A bar in Chicago and a hot man that makes you wanna break the rules what more could you ask for in a book! OMG this book was hot and so good. The chemistry from the beginning was off the charts and that twist had my mouth hanging open. I was speechless, but oh so good.

Samantha came from the rich life and she left to discover herself and show her father that she could make it alone. She made the smartest decision on that one especially when it came to her ex-fiancé who thankfully she did not marry. After some setbacks she got a job at Midnight Blue, a well known bar in Chicago. There were rules and you were to follow them to the T. Well rules are always meant to be broken, right?!

Damon is the owner of Midnight Blue and his logic on why she isn't breaking the rules is awesome. LOL I was a little shocked at the details that unfolded with him and am so glad it didn't go the other way. For him to do what he did, means she was truly special and not just another girl. I so wish I could say more, but that would give you spoilers so just do me a favor and go read this book cause it was so good.

The epilogue was swoon worthy and truly made the book ending that much more awesome. A must read!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. So glad you loved it! It's always so wonderful when a reader connects with one of my stories.

    ReplyDelete