Sunday, July 10, 2016

Review: The Perfect Stroke

The Perfect Stroke The Perfect Stroke by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

CC works in her families garage. Her mother was a loss cannon and had left her with the a man her mom was seeing. She's spunky, sexy and so funny! Her jokes and the laughs were awesome! She also has a big secret that I didn't even see coming.

Grey is going for even more color than he already has in his family. He's going for the coveted green jacket in golf. He's a major golfer and just needed to get away. He can across CC one night and couldnt let her go.

Omg this book was so funny!! From the names of the characters to the banter that goes on. I about died when I read Black and Blue...PS. I better be getting blue.. It is my fave color after all. I hope we get to see more of The Crayola gang!! Even from the flowers.
Go read this book now!! You need a laugh and a good time I suggest you read this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment