Wednesday, September 14, 2016



BLOGS REVIEW

This is book 2 in the series and can be read as a standalone, but you will definitely want to go back and read the other Reece brother. Trust me! We saw Connor and Madison in book 1. Connor is the older twin brother to Jayson. Madison is Chloe's best friend. We all knew that there was a story to these two, but based upon what we read in book 1 on them I totally did not expect their stories to be like this.
Connor meets Madison when Jayson and Chloe meet for lunch and for two people who don't do relationships let's just say the pull was too strong for these two to fight. Connor hasn't done a relationship for 6 years due to events surrounding the last relationship that have left him scarred. All I can say is the lesson here is don't believe everything you read on the internet. Madison oh wow, I did not expect her story. I knew she had trust issues, but this blows my mind. Can Connor reach past her trust issues and get her to be in a serious relationship?
I just have to say that I will disagree with most people who read this and I don't think the reason they ended up together was because of a turn of events as most believe. The chemistry between these two from day one was HOT! It wasn't all about the sex either. They fit perfectly for each other and had a lot of stuff in common. Love not only the Reece brothers and Chloe and Madison, but I love Reece's parents (Ava and Phillip). Would love to see a novella on these two cause Connor and Jayson are definitely their parents.  Oh Brayden you are going to be a handful. Whose Brayden you ask? Read the books haha.
I can't wait to be able to read the novella on Connor and Madison as well as Jayson and Chloe.
Again as I have send in the prior book, love that this series is told from dual POV and we see glimpses on the secondary characters thoughts as well. Makes the story so much more real. Each brother has met their match and totally deserve the happiness.

1 comment: