Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: To Live Again

To Live Again To Live Again by Melody Dawn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All it takes is one moment in your life to make you a shell of a person. Meet Chloe, she had an amazing life until one moment changed it all. Oh, my the nerve of what transpired is gut wrenching and I cannot believe her parents. Chloe lives her life in a shell. She is haunted by this experience daily and her BF, Madison who is truly awesome doesn't know how much longer she can help Chloe without Chloe seeking professional help.

Insert the Reece brothers, oh my double trouble on both sides. Here you have hot alpha twin brothers and then you have the dual girls who are more like sisters than best friends. They may look identical, but both girls can definitely tell the boys apart. Jayson and Conner both the same in many ways, but different. Jayson's OCD and school seat method made me chuckle because he met his match with Chloe on this one.

Jayson knows from the moment he met Chloe she was the one. It isn't all peaches and cream their relationship. He has past as does she. His is a little more easier to handle than Chloe's. Can he be the one to get Chloe to live again or will she remain closed up?

This book will have you tearing up, laughing and wanting to throw your kindle all at once with some of these scenes, but that just makes the book so much better. I love that the story was told from a dual POV and we even got to see POV's from some of the secondary characters. As I was reading this book to read book 2 about Connor, I found out that there is a 1.5 on Chloe and Jayson and I will definitely need to go back and read this cause this series will hook you and I can't wait to read more on the Reece brothers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment