Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Dirty Lust

Dirty Lust Dirty Lust by K. Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Riley is super strong and has a lot of heart. She endured a lot to try and save Ethan and their family. She went straight into the arms of the enemy. What would you do to save your family? Would you risk you happiness?
Ethan thought he was protecting his love from the threats that he kept receiving against Riley and his sister. So he broke up with her to save her. Sadly like all the other books things don't go as planned.
I like this book. I'm sad about the things that happened but they don't it better and stronger. The only thing I thought could have been better is if she didn't wait so long to go back and that Ethan came to save the day. Other than that 5 stars!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment