Thursday, September 22, 2016

Review: A Perfect Plan

A Perfect Plan A Perfect Plan by Alyssa Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Samantha is a young girl from the 1800s. For that time period she is a feisty women. She does not wish to marry, she just wants to be a shoe-less women in the middle of the gardens. She does thing's that lady's are not supposed to do. She swears and fences. I loved her from the start.
Lord Benjamin...where do I start with him. Man if I was born back then I totally would want to marry him. He sounds sexy and sophisticated. He made a deal with Sam, but will this deal end badly?
This book had me hooked from the start! It had intrigue and sophistication. The mystery that is happening in this book is well written. I really want book 2. It did end with a slight cliffhanger so I anxious to find out what happens and if these two are as perfect together as they sound.
5 amazingly gold stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment