Friday, September 23, 2016

Review: Endless Obsession

Endless Obsession Endless Obsession by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow not what I expected is what I will start off by saying. I wasn't sure if I was going to like an obsessed guy or if I was going to love this guy while reading this. At first I thought I was nuts for being intrigued by the synopsis, because there are some crazy's out there, but this was so much more better than those creepy Lifetime movies. OH don't get me wrong there are crazies in here and you will find out why as you are reading this, but not from our crazy mystery man. Who is the man behind the mystery you want to know? Well so did we lol.
Poppy had it all a loving family and a fiancé until her parents die and her ex loser of a boy cheats on her. Guess it worked out better before she got married to him. She gets a job and within the first few months of working there she starts receiving her favorite roses from a mystery man. This continues for almost a year until he starts giving her clues on who he is. You will ask yourself, "Why wait so long to come out with who you are?" and "Are you nuts for stalking her?" There are many more questions you will ask while reading this as well. I guess you can say my curiosity would have gotten the best of me as well and did the same thing Poppy does. Oh, guess that makes me a crazy one like her then. haha.
Here we meet the double mystery man and yes, he was crazy for nicely stalking her and not in the deathly creepy way like others do, but I totally get why he waited so long. OMG, that was so heartbreaking.
Gotta say I love Liv and Tony. Love the term they use on a scene that involves Tony. I was dying laughing. Loved that Poppy loved her Moscato wine cause I needed a glass or two after this book. In a good way though.
This story was so much more than an obsession, it was heartfelt, suspenseful and had you gasping, laughing and tearing up all in one chapter. Bottom line is this story was certifiably crazy, but intriguing and you will want to read this in one sitting. Not your typical obsession story. Mr. Knight will see you now, Poppy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment