Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Princess

Princess Princess by Sapphire Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess is trying to get back at her father for giving her and her mom a rough life. He left them to be apart of his MC so they were left alone. She set out to ruin his reputation. She didn't expect to find out that wasn't as easy as she expected.
Viking is a nomad, just the open road and helping out his brothers when needed. He's a strong hot biker with a passion for doing what's right.
This was better than I ever expected!! You get to see a lot of people from the authors other books. I'm excited that the nomads are getting their own books and some are finally settling down. I can't wait to see who is next and what's next for this Mc family. 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment