Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Tyson Caine

Tyson Caine Tyson Caine by Aleya Michelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in Brother in Arms and about the oldest brother, Tyson. Let's just say that this is more than just a young adult read (cause I am not young) and enjoyed reading this book and cannot wait until I read about Tyler and Thomas.

Tyson is the oldest and acts way more like an adult than a seventeen year old. He is mature and helps out with his brothers making sure they are taken care of and the love of football those brothers share makes this story come together and shows that they are there for each other not only at home, but on the field.

For the past five years him and Brooklyn have been best friends, but something clicks with both of them and realize they each have feelings for each other. Do you take the chance and possibly ruin your friendship or stay quiet?

Brooklyn is not your average girl either and is mature and natural. She doesn't need to act fake or be known like the cheerleaders. Each of them have a story that is heartbreaking, but you'll have to read the book to find out why.

This book touches on many topics and shows that even as teenagers you know what you want and what you need to do to make it in the big world and in your relationship. These will be standalones, but you will definitely want to read about all the brothers. The story on Tyler will be interesting since he is the middle child and was so defiant. Wonder what girl will knock some sense in his head cause I know it won't be Chelsea. Tyson so far is my favorite. Let's see if I will change my mind as I read about Tyler and Thomas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment