Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: The Bartender

The Bartender The Bartender by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whitney is a young lady who had some unexpected things happen in her life that helped form her to be the person she is today. She is strong but also fearful to give up her heart. She meets someone but that person is keeping secrets.
Cole has some secrets that he doesn't share with most people. He is a man that wears many jackets. He is bartending the night Whit comes in. He is sexy as fudge and makes you want to like him.
This book was super funny!! The intro was the best. I was laughing about things that happened. I was excited to read it from the start and I do hope you go read it now. I can't wait for the next book in the series. 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment