Saturday, February 25, 2017

Title: Heathered Country: Part One
Series: Devil's Iron MC
Author: GM Scherbert
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2017
Heather
When I got pregnant with Sophie, I worried our lives would never get better. We spent years on the run from the man that swore he’d take her from me.
When I met Country, for the first time in years I felt true fear. I knew my heart and soul were in trouble and I wasn’t sure if I could trust myself, especially with this man. 
Country was kind and laid back but that was part of the problem. What if the kind of love I needed was something he could never give me?
Country
My life was easy now after moving to Chicago from Texas. Predictable. 
When I met my spitfire, that all changed. I couldn’t wrap my head around my feelings for her, but my cock wasn’t confused one bit. I wanted her. Her every want and every desire were mine for the taking.
I was willing to do whatever it took to have her, even if what she needed was something I never thought I could do to someone, especially a woman. 
But, for her, I’ll find a way.

“This MC series has lovable characters, feisty females, alpha sweet men, and super dirty BDSM that hooks you from get. . . Can't wait for more Devil's Iron!! ~Erica, Book Haven Book Blog

“Holy smokes my heart is in my throat right now!! What!! No!! I need Part Two like pronto.” ~Smashly Bookalicious Reviewing Chicks

“All I have to say is WOW!!! GM has out done herself with this story.” ~Whynter Raven

GM Scherbert was born on a brisk late April morning and grew up in a small town in the Midwest but, quickly decided that was not the life for her. She quickly moved away for college and thought better of returning to that small town on a long term basis. City living is defiantly the life for her...
GMs day job working with people on the Autism spectrum keeps her on the go most of the time. That is when her three small daughters and husband are not pulling her in different directions.
Gm is the kind of gal who is quirky, unique, smutty, crazy, hard to hate, harder to love. She has taken her love for telling stories to the next level by putting her hat in the romance writing game. 
If you are interested in romance with twists and some darker themes Author GM Scherbert will be right up your alley.
HOSTED BY:


Holy smokes my heart is in my throat right now!! What!! No!! I need Part Two like pronto. NO!NO! this cannot be happening. They say, "Pain is your Gain" so I am going to go with this for now and hope that based upon this cliffy, that it means that we will get not only answers but revenge. Let's not forget that all are safe and not knocking on the Devil's door. Well knock away on one, but not the wrong one. You have to read the book to understand this Devil theory. 
Heather is someone that needs a certain level of pain to feel alive. Being on the run from the evil, Zack is not always easy, but a mother will do anything to protect her child. She does just this for Sophie. She is not certain any man could give her what she desires and needs though? On the run again, she lands in Chicago and the Country may have just followed her you can say. I'll call it fate. 
Country AKA Wayne makes a move to Chicago and never does he believe he can deliver on the needs Heather needs, but his, "Spitfire" does things to him that have him thinking twice and learning how he can follow through with the needs to his comfort level. Country and his partner, Bull will hook the ropes on Heather the way they all need to tame their desires and needs. Who or what is Bull, you say? Read the book, because it might just become one of the hottest stories that entangle an MC, BDSM and suspense all rolled into one.
 If you love, "Spitfire" (Heather), you will love, "Little Princess" (Sophie) even more. Papa J and Daddy W you make us swoon, pant with your desire and have our hearts beating when it comes to both of these girls. The levels that you take to protect them makes your Alphaness so much more paddle worthy. 
The past is never far behind with Zack lurking again, and I knew it the moment, Niki was brought into The Dungeon that there was a twist here. Oh my Peaches, you will hurt once the Shadow is revealed. The Demon's may have been at peace for years, but know that the Devil is not going to let the Demon's win this time. Well at least I hope the Demon's don't win. We will only be able to answer this when Part Two is available. 
This is the first book that I have read in this series and by this author and I cannot wait for Part Two to get my heart where it needs to stay. So as you can see, while it is part of a series, they are complete standalones. Though I do need to add the others to my TBR list as the stories you see in here from these secondary characters are just as intriguing as reading about the MC and BDSM world together. The Country in Chi-Town has never sounded so good and this Windy City needed a Bull and some Country in this city. Now the only question is, "Where is Chi-Town can I find them?" cause I need to blow some steam off to cool down and the wind will not do. HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment