Monday, April 17, 2017

Review: In an Instant

In an Instant In an Instant by Ariadne Wayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a novella and cannot be read as a standalone. You must read book one-In a Lifetime before reading this book. After falling in love with Matt and Ella and we all knew that eventually Sam would have to be told and that their relationship would change for better or worse once it was finally revealed.
I loved that we got to see more on Matt and Ella and how the family was doing as well, but it was time for Sam to grow up and be brought back into the circle. What I love about this story is that Sam could have gone a complete different route on this; however, he did the grown-up thing and went slow and formed a friendship as well again. We get full emotions again with the happy and sad when Sam meets Finn. I cannot image what Sam, Matt, Ella or Finn must feel going through this huge change. I cannot wait to read more on Sam’s story down the road and to see how this blended family progresses.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment