Saturday, October 21, 2017




Title: Hurricane
Series: Heaven Hill Generations #1
Author: Laramie Briscoe
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 21, 2017



Blurb

The Prospect and the President's daughter finally get their HEA.....

Remington "Remy" Sawyer

For most of my life I've been the person who lived with the hand he was dealt. Not much in my life have I had a say in. Birthed by parents I don't talk to, I was raised by the only person who ever cared for me - my brother, Cash. Under his guidance, I've become the person I am today.

Productive member of society, and patched brother in the Heaven Hill MC.

I don't want for anything, other than Tatum Walker.

We had a shot, and we both screwed it up......massively.

Tatum "Tate" Walker

Being the daughter of the President of the Heaven Hill MC is a burden, but one I'll face every day with pride. It's hard for me to know what people like me for. Is it my personality, my looks, or are they trying to get close to the Club? There's one person I've never doubted.

Remington Sawyer.

A year ago we had one night of almost passion - that ended with me walking away in tears - and him walking away in anger.

Some time away from each other has given us perspective.

Now, instead of the storm of chaos that was our one attempt at a relationship, we're both ready for calm.

And nothing, they say, is as calm - as the eye of a Hurricane.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Laramie Briscoe is the best-selling author of the Heaven Hill Series & the Rockin' Country Series.

Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie Briscoe has published over 10 books. She's appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. She's been called "a very young Maya Banks" (Amazon reviewer) and her books have been accused of being "sexy, family-oriented, romances with heart".

When she's not writing alpha males who seriously love their women, she loves spending time with friends, reading, and marathoning shows on her DVR. Married to her high school sweetheart, Laramie lives in Bowling Green, KY with her husband (the Travel Coordinator) and a sometimes crazy cat named Beau.


Author Links

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
SUBSTANCE B
MAILING LIST



BLOGS REVIEW

This is a spin-off of Heaven Hill MC series and you do not have to read that to enjoy this story on the next generation. I have not read HH and there is enough background to make us feel apart of the MC family to enjoy the story without being confused. For those of you who have read it, I bet you were patiently waiting for Remy and Tate's story as it sounds like in the prior books you can sense something between these too. The parents stories though are intriguing and you know it wasn't an easy road for them to get there and I will definitely be adding to my ever growing TBR list. 
Remy your heart breaks for him. He had a nightmare of a childhood and if it wasn't for his brother, Cash his life could have turned out so much worse. He's  where he needs to be except one thing is missing from his life...Tate. 
Tate may have had a different life than Remy and she never knew if people were friends with her because they wanted to be or just to get to the MC side. She was kinda sheltered, but not in a bad way except it made her a BRAT. Remy and Tate were like BF and they shared an almost passion scene, but her actions changed this all. Each is a shell of a person since it happens, but something in Remy makes him step forward thanks to the help of his SIL (really mom and you will see why in the story). I love the suggestion she made and it made it feel that more personal and real. Those POEMS between them was an added bonus. It makes Remy even hotter coming from an MC guy. It's not going to be easy, but Remy and Tate are working towards mending their relationship and letting go of the past. They are making great progress until a little turn is thrown at them and us. Remy does what he believes is best, but I love how even though the bratty side of Tate wanted to come out, she let the grown-up side come out instead. 
Tatum may be called Bug or Tornado, but she truly is a Hurricane when it comes to her and Remy. She destroys them and it takes awhile to cleanup the mess to get to their HEA. This is the best way I can describe this. I hope Addie's story is next cause her background is how I will best say this without giving away details is only one piece I want to know more on besides that scene on the security screen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment