Sunday, May 14, 2017

Q and A With TM Smith



Do you do research for your books? If so, what does that entail?
I do actually. I like to have an element of reality in my stories. For the Opposites series I had to research high points of elevation, water lines, fault lines, different cultures and economies. For the All Cocks stories I have had to endure hours upon hours of sexy, sweaty, hot man sex. I know, it’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Then there are aspects to some of my stories that aren’t as much fun to research, but I’m afraid if I don’t, someone that has lived through it would be offended at my ignorance.

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
10 novels and 2 novellas. You might as well ask me to pick my favorite child, that is a no win scenario.

Do you hear from your readers much? What do they say?
I do actually, I love to stay in touch with my readers. 99.9% of my emails from fans or messages on facebook is hearing what they liked or didn’t like about the books, asking when the next book is out, things like that. I remember about a week after Fame and Fortune released, I got an email from someone that was a survivor of sexual assault and she was telling me how impressed she was with the reality of the situation that I got right while not going too far or downplaying what happened in the book. She said while it was hard for her to read, it was very well written and conveyed. Brought a tear to my eye it did.

Where will we find you in 2017?

I’m only doing two Cons this year and both are in Texas. I’ll be at Deliciously Dirty in Dallas in May, and the Bluebonnet Author signing in Killeen Texas in September. Then I’m taking some me time and going to France with friends in October. 



BLOGS REVIEW

Dean did the unthinkable in his marriage, but it finally made him see that his life was meant to be spent with a man. So while him and his ex are still really good friends he sets out on a new adventure. Telling his son was the first step. In walked Adam and everything else just fell into place. Dean is the kind of dad that's always there, he's kind, generous with is love and is amazingly sexy for his age. He is a sounthern man at heart. 
Adam is a doctor that helps people with aids and HIV. He is also from South Africa so he had a sexy accent to him that you can not get enough of. He likes to help people. He is smart sexy and funny. He's been through some tough times already but that hasn't stopped him yet.

These two foxs meet and things just go from zeo to sixty fast! You can not get enough of them guys. You won't be able to put this book down if you are a fan of the series. I'm sad about the ending so be earendd it will make you cry. Very well written and a good edition to the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment