Friday, May 12, 2017


Title: Savage Collision
Series: The Savage Love Duet Book #1
Author: TL Smith
Release Date: May 12
Genre: Contemporary Romance


A kiss could bond you, taint you, claim you. If you let it, it could own you. 
A kiss from a stranger was highly unlikely. 
A kiss from a man who hid himself from me, yet slowly tormented me, was unlike any other kiss. It was the kiss of death. 
It was my hands in cuffs chained to his waist. 
And only he could set me free. How could I be so blind? How could I have let a man that was delicious as sin take a grip on me? No matter how hard I tried to pull, those cuffs stayed glued to him as the wall that stood between us. 
I had to smash that wall, I had to see the truth. 
Even if we collide. Even if he’s my own savage collision. I have to be set free.



T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words.
T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes 😉
Don’t be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn’t bite, hard!


Hosted By:



T.L. you have done it once again! You made us feel like we needed to be institutionalized after reading this dark mind fudge that we couldn’t get enough of. I’m convinced we are just as crazy as these three characters cause it is manipulation, torment and twisted and we still cannot wait for the conclusion of where this is going. This is book one in a duet (Savage Love) and if this is the first book you have ever read by T.L. you are in for a ride of your life and will not be disappointed. She draws you in and leaves us with a sinfully dangerous read that leaves us wanting to land the man that is oh so wrong for us and evil. 
In this book, we meet three people (Milanka, Connick and Derrick) with a past and tormented souls that when put together collide for a crash course and leave you on edge waiting to see which dangerous hottie is going to succeed with their plan. Derrick played with Milanka like a puppet on a string years ago and still continues to taunt her. He is certifiably crazy yet appealing (what is wrong with me for liking him?) and claims to love her. Oh, there is a twist here and you will be left with your month hanging open quite a few times. Then we meet Connick who is so wrong for Milanka, but oh so right. Between the suspense of these two men and how they know so much is actually kinda creepy, but one of them will land their prize possession (Milanka). 
There is so much I want to say and cannot as it will be giving spoilers and you will not get those from me. So, all I can really say is grab this mind fudge read and hold on cause your emotions are put to the test and leaves you second guessing if you are crazy for enjoying these types of reads. Especially when quite a few bomb droppers are given to us at the end. We Collided in part one and hopefully will be Reckoned in part two. You will be in AWE at the end and let’s hope these twists and turns don’t break us in part two. What I am saying, of course we will be broken it is a book written by T.L.! That is why we cannot get enough of her books, they are dark, twisted, a suspenseful thriller and HOT romance all rolled into one book. Get ready to Collide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment