Monday, May 9, 2016

Review: Broken

Broken Broken by Kady Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holy wow!!! I thought I was left speechless in book 1, could you give me book 3 now please cause I need answers soon. This story picks up right where it left off and while we find out more of the story, we are still left with some more questions with these new turn of events. We still don't know who #HT is....

Again, I won't give away and spoilers all I will say as I've said in book 1 is you just need to read the series. OMFG!! We get some answers from all characters POV from book 1 (Mia, Teague, Sebastian, Holden, Jaime and Daniel) and there are a few more characters added in book 2 which keep giving us more twist, lies, deceit and sex. The twist just keep getting better and better and you will be so glad you stuck through the first few chapters in book 1 as I'm still trying to figure where the author is going with this series. She really knows how to keep readers in suspense and wanting more of this series. This series definitely could not be told from one POV or dual POV it truly did need each characters POV to make this series what it is.

I wanna say I know who #HT is and if I am correct, he an a#$ in more than one ways and needs some Teague punches (only those of you who read the book will know the reference to this). Holden is the key link and like in the game of clue, think he's being played by these new set of characters. There is so much more I wanna say and can't without giving away any spoilers so all I can say is you will never look at a # the same again. Twist keep coming and those perfect moments leave you broken and on the edge of your seat wanting to solve this game of clue. Impatiently waiting for book 3.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment