Friday, May 20, 2016

Review: Deception

Deception Deception by Fiona Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gianna known as Anna to everyone was young and decided that she needed to change jobs. So she went into child care. A nanny. She's innocent and kind. Sweet and sassy.
Nic is a strong willed young father. He has strong family ties that include the mafia...wait what!?? You heard that right! He was bred for this life. He always gets what he wants. Will he get her?
I can't give to much away but it was amazing!!!! My first book by this author. Or should I say these authors lol.
This a fast love story that has a little bit if mystery to it. Will these two work out? Will Nic keep her safe? Will he tell her what he does for a living? Will she be able to handle it? All things I can't wait to find out when the rest of these books come out!
As posted there was no relationship cliff hangers!
5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment