Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: Little Bird

Little Bird Little Bird by M. Dauphin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would first like to say this is a dark read. A very twisted dark yet intriguing read.
Megan is a young girl who had a very rough childhood. She grew up with the family who treated her like she was nothing. She is so strong to go through all that she has happened to her. She is feisty and I love her strength and determination.
Like oh I can't really describe Luke. He grew up in this life. He kills people for a living. I can't find the right words to describe him.
This book was amazing! It was dark and twisted. The beginning was hard for me to read just because of the things that was happening. However one you get past that it is amazing and you really feel for Megan and her story.
Let me tell you though the ending! I did not see it coming and I can't wait for the second book!!
5 stars for me

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment