Monday, May 9, 2016

Review: Perfect

Perfect Perfect by Kady Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let's just say this story is anything, but perfect. Imperfect, a lie, and so forth. This book is told from many POV's and at first you may think why is the book jumping all over each chapter with a different character POV? Read on, Don't get discouraged as you will see how the story comes together.

Wow!! I'm speechless at this story and having a hard time writing this review as I don't want to give any spoilers. There is so much lies, sex, and betrayal that just when the story becomes perfect you get a curveball thrown at you with a twist you did not see coming. I will say I'm conflicted (without spoilers) on one character, Holden. I'm hoping in the next book we learn what we seen at the end to be a ploy. I really have hope for Jaime-if not you can friend, Daniel, cause there's chemistry hiding in this perfect broken series somewhere.

Still curious on who #HT (#Hashtag) is? Will we find out in book 2? Hope so. Going to continue on with Broken to get some answers on all characters. A book worth reading. I will note for those of you who like to skip chapters, you have been warned you cannot do this with this series. You must read each chapter to understand the story and for you to enjoy it. Broken here I come.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment