Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review: Limits of Destiny

Limits of Destiny Limits of Destiny by Sharlyn G. Branson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In volume 3, Alexia has to determine if she can handle Alexander's past and is faced with some pretty difficult decisions when the past is haunting her and could possibly be fatal to her self worth and her body physically.

Alexander and Alexia have a solid relationship and while their love is real they are still finding it difficult to come to terms that they have what it takes to make a future together. They want that future, but tend to use their hot off the charts chemistry (sex on fire let me just say is more tingly in this volume than the other 3. Don't get me wrong the other volumes were on fire too, but oh my the things they try for Alexia's first time is wowzer good in this one) as their leveling device instead of facing the truth and getting questions answered or learning more about them as a whole.

We learn who the person was from the hotel, but there are still questions about why and how they know Alexander? Is Alexia safe? Who is her secret admirer I'll call it? I will say, I think there is a little bundle in this relationship that is blind to them at the moment. My the thoughts if this is true, that I can hear with Alexander and what this means for his 5-10 year plan. It would be quite epic.

We finally learn more about his brother at the end of this volume and we will have to read volume 4 to see the answers we have been waiting for. There is so much more I would like to say, but that would be giving away spoilers and you aren't getting those from me so read on and enjoy the Limits of Destiny volumes just like I have.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment