Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: Dirty Truth

Dirty Truth Dirty Truth by K. Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Megan and Erik met at a party at Hudson's and Brielle's house one night.
At the time Megan knew nothing of the BDSM lifestyle she just knew she liked the thought of it. Then Erik walks in and we finally get to see their story unfold. I loved Megan the moment I met her in the first three books of the series. She started off quite but got more vocal and sexy as time went on.
Erik has felt dealt with great loss so early in life. Did it happen like he was told though? We get mystery in the story like any good book from this author.
No matter what happens life moves on and you have to deal with it. How you choose to do so is what defines you. I'm glad these two got their own story and we got to see what happened to them. It made them stronger and they have so much love for one another.
Another knock out of the park. Great book! 5 stars
This is a standalone but I'd advise you to read the first three in the series about Hudson and Brielle because their story is just as awesome and I feel liked you'd want to anyway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment