Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review: Fame and Fortune

Fame and Fortune Fame and Fortune by T. M. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Threesome awesomeness!! Mattie, Andrew and Victor are all just amazing and I love how these three worked through their issues and became what they are today.
Mattie had a rough past life and it changed him. He has his whole life ahead of him.
Andrew knew when he first met Mattie that he had to have him in his life, but he already has Victor. Will Victor feel the same?
Victor is a foreign man, He is hot and the way he talks is just...OMG!
All three these men have a story to tell and I'm glad they got their own book. What I hope everyone takes from this book is that...things happen bad, good and ugly...but you can make it through it! 5 Stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment