Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: Take You Apart

Take You Apart Take You Apart by T.J. Spade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a murder/mystery/romance. Let me first tell you if you have a queasy stomach I wouldn't read this book. If you like shows like greys anatomy and criminal minds read this book!!  
Caleb has a special ability! He sees into criminals minds, he's also a artist by day. He is the definition of nerdy chic. He's so sweet and caring. He had a rough child hood but has grown up to be a great man. 
Makayla is a reporter. She's on the hunt for a new story and not just one about celebrities and their new diets. She's soft yet knows how to take care of business. 
This is such an amazing story and well written. First book I've read by this author. I would recommend it to anyone who loves murders, mystery and love all rolled into one.
It was so intriguing. I'm excited to see what's next from this author. 5 stars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment