Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Review: Trust

Trust Trust by Becca Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jessie was just living her life with her husband until one-day he changed his mind and didn't want her anymore. He left...she was left broken and very depressed. At the will reading she finds out a lot more than she couldn't ever imagine.

Luca was her best friend. He was always there for her and made her feel loved. He is something more than just her friend? Will these lies do something to their friendship? Will Jessie begin to trust Luca?
This book was so full of jam packed lies, love and confusion! I'm still confused and have questions that were not answered. Will there be another book to explain these? I hope so cause two mafia family's and a girl who just figured this all out and what happen to the parents? Who really did the deed?
It was a great book I hope for more in this story. 4.5 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment