Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Pretty;

Pretty; Pretty; by Amber Lacie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pandora/Andie is a young adult who has just moved to Chicago. The circumstances that brought her there was very extraordinary. To say she was bought up in a not so good environment is an understatement. She is so strong! What she had to go through I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Laith is a local tattoo artist who happened to come across Andie one night on a bench out in the cold. He didn't have a good childhood either. So these two make the perfect pair. Their troubled past will make their future stronger, but will they be able to make it to the future? Or will something/someone else have other plans?

I feel like it was a very well written book. This is the first book I've read by this author. It was all easy to understand.There was a warning at the beginning that some sections could be violent in nature. So please be aware of that fact. It was hard for me to read those sections. Other than those it was a great read and I did enjoy it once it moved into the present. 4.5 Stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment