Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Reunion

Reunion Reunion by J.J. Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I think my kindle blew up reading this. The chemistry between Nico and Ryan was beyond a fire storm. This book just goes to show you that no matter how many years spent apart from one another the feelings don't always die and we all deserve a second chance when given to us.

Drama starts from the beginning of the book and then add in a little suspense to this book and you have one hell of a reunion not only between Nico and Ryan, but the school reunion as well. I suspected the twist as a possibility on who and what and was happy to confirm my suspicion was correct.

Nico and Ryan had a thing in high school and ten years later they get to try to rekindle what they both have been yearning for. They have each dealt with the past different ways and have to have faith that each other will accept their past for what it is.

OMG, I wanted to strangle some cruel secondary characters is all I will say. What I loved about this story is that it told us real life issues that M/M including F/F or any other type of relationship between a couple may have to experience based upon the opinions of others outside of M/F relationship. It touches on teen homeless when parents don't support their choice in partners, rape or sex for survival in this story and the emotions that they have to face just to get through life. This book may not be for all based upon these factors. You should definitely only read this if you enjoy M/M books. Warning there is a cliffy, they get their HEA; however, drama appears again and we have to read book 2 to continue the story. Can't wait to explore in Reunited to get the juicy details on not only Nico/Ryan, but the school reunion. Last but not least, I loved that it was told from both POVs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment