Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Reunited

Reunited Reunited by J.J. Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this book the story of Nico and Ryan continue as well as the ten year high school reunion. We learn more on the twist on who is harassing Nico and why. Holy wow! I did not expect that. In the continuation story we get to see how their relationship is going as they work on dealing with the past that keeps surfacing every time they start to have a comfortable relationship. Each one deals with a different past and just when they start to put it past them the past resurfaces again. I don't think I could have been as calm as them when they come face to face with Tate or (Ethan). That man is the devil and his husband is the spawn.

The fire continues in them and all I kept asking myself is how and why, cause I wouldn't be able to walk or sit if I was them. LOL.

We get to see some of the former classmates reunited and how Nico and Ryan work on their reunion and where the relationship is going. Do they stay where Ryan lives or do they move to Nico's home out of State. I hope in book 3 we get more on Troy cause from what I've read he is awesome. The sex in book 1 was on fire, but the sex in book 2 was like a volcano eruption. Hot is a minor statement for those scenes. Loved them!

I gotta say this is still one of the hottest M/M I have read and I can't wait to read book 3. This story goes to show you that no matter who you are, love can be real and if its meant to be, you will find your soul mate even if it is a second chance years later. You will laugh, cry (whether good or bad) and feel the intensity of the characters in this series. It leaves you yearning for more Nico and Ryan. More please even after book 3. hint hint

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment